Constipation Treatment in Tampa, FL
In today’s society, gut problems are common, and they can be challenging to treat without addressing the root cause of the problem. You don’t have to suffer from your gut issues forever. At BioDesign Wellness Center, our doctors are dedicated to helping you overcome your gut problems and get your life back on track.
You may feel hopeless and tired when your health is poor. We can understand you at BioDesign Wellness Center in Tampa and not just treat your symptoms. As part of our treatment plan, we consider how your genetic makeup, medical history, environment, lifestyle, and diet influence your constipation issues and how your body responds to treatment.
If you’re interested in learning more about digestive issues, visit our Education section.
“Proper diagnosis and treatment can improve digestive issues. At BioDesign Wellness Center, our constipation treatment will focus on the underlying cause of your digestive problems.”
Benefits of Constipation Treatment in Tampa, FL
Our treatment plan starts with the belief that you are unique. That is why it is customized depending on your needs, symptoms, and medical history.
When you take ownership of your health through personal choices and lifestyle changes, you empower yourself to live a longer, healthier life. Our constipation treatment uncovers the root causes of your digestive issues that conventional medicine cannot always address.
- Better bowel movement – Our primary goal is to help reduce your risk of developing constipation in the first place. Having lumpy or hard stools or straining to have bowel movements are things of the past if you decide to undergo its treatment.
- Increased appetite – Depending on the severity of constipation, you may also experience loss of appetite and begin skipping meals. Some people become nauseous when their stomach is empty. Our treatment includes nutrition and diet coaching so you can increase your appetite and eat healthy, well-balanced meals to prevent constipation further.
- Relief from constipation symptoms – Constipation may cause abdominal pain, cramps, bloating, nausea, and dry, hard, or lumpy stools. When treating constipation, we examine the patient’s symptoms and the possible causes of their digestive problems. Bloating, gas and other constipation symptoms can be relieved with this treatment.
- Personalized treatment plan – Our treatment is customized; we hear your concerns, and we will work closely with you. Our approach to this treatment is restoring your health by addressing the root causes for each individual, going beyond lifestyle, environment, and genetics contributing to your digestive issues.
How Does Constipation Treatment in Tampa, FL Work?
We believe that every individual is different, even if they have similar symptoms. That is where functional medicine steps in. We provide a patient-centered approach at BioDesign Wellness Center in Tampa, FL, and we work with you to find out what works and what doesn’t for your constipation concerns.
Constipation treatment’s general approach towards a patient with digestive issues should begin with a physical examination, identifying the most bothersome symptoms and any red flag symptoms that might indicate a more serious underlying illness.
- Discover – Together, we will meet to discuss your health goals so that we, as practitioners, can design a personalized plan to help you achieve those goals. We will also use comprehensive lab testing such as hormones, vitamin levels, and brain testing to discover the root cause of your symptoms. Addressing the root cause is key to being able to create long-lasting results.
- Restore – In this phase, our practitioners design a personalized plan for you based on the 5 Pillars of Health (Nutrition, Fitness, Gut Health, Stress Management & Hormones). Addressing all five pillars is the best way to achieve long-lasting results. The first step is a detox, which every person needs in order to allow their body to fully be available to heal itself. Then, based on your goals and lab results, our medical team will guide you one-on-one or virtually through each additional step of your plan to ensure you have all the support you need. We will not only help you resolve your chronic health issues, but we will remove the confusion that is out there about how to truly live a healthy life.
- Optimize – Now that the foundation for your health has been repaired, it’s time to fine-tune your plan in order to sustain your results. The process starts with follow-up lab tests so we can evaluate how to fine-tune your treatment plan. This often includes the reduction of old medications, adding in revitalizing hormones, and creating a healthy lifestyle plan that allows you to sustain your results for a lifetime. You will be empowered with the tools and support from our team to help you become the best version of yourself, so you can live a healthier and happier life!
What To Expect After Constipation Treatment in Tampa, FL
The following symptoms often characterize digestive problems:
- Uncomfortable after eating
- Feel like you appear pregnant
- Need to take laxatives
- Loose stools
- Feel like clothes don’t fit well
- Cranky or irritable
Most often, a wastebasket diagnosis is unscientific. We believe that every individual is different despite having the same symptoms. A careful understanding of their lifestyle, genetics, and diet should be considered when determining the underlying cause of constipation.
We treat a variety of digestive issues:
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Small Intestinal Fungal Overgrowth (SIFO)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Celiac’s Disease
The journey from poor health to living well starts with understanding you. We get to the root of complex, chronic health conditions through discovering and correcting underlying causes. Functional Medicine determines how and why illness occurs and restores health by addressing each individual’s root causes of disease.
That’s where functional medicine comes in. We work with you through a patient-centered approach to find out what works for you and what doesn’t. With BioDesign Wellness Center in Tampa, FL, you’ll learn to make better choices about what goes into your body (and what stays out).
We’re here to walk alongside you as you take steps toward better health. We care about you, not that thing that’s been making you feel bad later. We’re here to help you understand why it’s happening and how we can fix it together so that it never happens again.
Get A Healthy Gut Through Constipation Treatment in Tampa, FL
We believe that your body can heal itself. The power to live well and be well is in your hands, and we, at BioDesign Wellness Center in Tampa, FL, are here to help you get there. Our constipation treatment plan gets to the root of your digestive issues through discovering and correcting underlying causes.
We can help you get the best constipation treatment in Tampa, FL. Call us at (813) 445-7770 or complete the form here to learn more about chronic fatigue treatment.