Autoimmune Disease Treatment in Tampa, FL
At BioDesign Wellness Center, our team of highly experienced doctors and specialists is committed to helping you overcome your illness quickly.
We can provide you with an autoimmune disease treatment plan that combines the best of conventional medicine and is integrated with holistic modalities.
This includes nutrition, stress management, and more ways to tackle the root causes of inflammation at the source.
Each of our patients receives one-on-one attention from a specialist who will personally oversee every facet of their autoimmune disease treatment plan.
Immune system disorders and diseases are caused by overactivity or under activity of the immune system. In essence, the body is attacking itself. Major health problems are associated with autoimmune diseases.
Having a compromised immune system weakens, if not disables, your body’s ability to defend itself against germs, toxins, and other foreign invaders. The topic of autoimmune disorders and diseases spans almost every aspect of your health.
If you’re interested in learning more about Autoimmune Disease, visit our Education section.
If one has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, managing the symptoms that come and go can be a constant struggle. We offer a holistic autoimmune disease treatment that will help tackle the root cause of your condition.
Benefits of Autoimmune Disease Treatment in Tampa, FL
Here at BioDesign Wellness Center, we employ a holistic three-step process to treat the whole body. We tackle the root causes of pain and other symptoms. It also removes the causes or imbalances that caused the inflammation, thus healing the damage caused by inflammation. This can often help with autoimmune diseases. By managing immune responses better, treating autoimmune diseases can significantly reduce symptoms in other patients.
- Controls the immune response – We believe that a fortified body can withstand disease onset more easily. Our holistic approach to autoimmune disease treatment can help manage how your immune system responds to risk factors, thereby reducing symptoms of autoimmune diseases.
- Management of symptoms – Our autoimmune disease treatment targets risk factors for autoimmune disorders. This way, we can manage your symptoms without any risks, and you can continue enjoying a healthier life.
- Improved habits and lifestyle changes – Our approach for autoimmune disease treatment is holistic. We believe that improving habits and lifestyle changes can help manage symptoms and reduce flareups. Modifying your lifestyle and nourishing your body can help lower inflammation in the body and manage an autoimmune condition.
- Stress reduction – Anything that puts stress on the immune system can trigger flare-ups. The stress of travel or getting married could put your body under additional strain, especially if you already have symptoms of an autoimmune disorder. We can help you manage stress with autoimmune disease treatment, thereby controlling your symptoms.
How Does Autoimmune Disease Treatment in Tampa, FL Work?
The autoimmune disease treatment plan offered at BioDesign Wellness Center focuses on finding and addressing the underlying causes of your condition rather than simply treating its symptoms. By focusing on health and well-being, you can often handle stress more effectively and remove triggers that may aggravate or even cause your condition.
- Discover – Together, we will meet to discuss your health goals so that we, as practitioners, can design a personalized plan to help you achieve those goals. We will also use comprehensive lab testing such as hormones, vitamin levels, and brain testing to discover the root cause of your symptoms. Addressing the root cause is key to being able to create long-lasting results.
- Restore – In this phase, our practitioners design a personalized plan for you based on the 5 Pillars of Health (Nutrition, Fitness, Gut Health, Stress Management & Hormones). Addressing all five pillars is the best way to achieve long-lasting results. The first step is a detox, which every person needs in order to allow their body to fully be available to heal itself. Then, based on your goals and lab results, our medical team will guide you one-on-one or virtually through each additional step of your plan to ensure you have all the support you need. We will not only help you resolve your chronic health issues, but we will remove the confusion that is out there about how to truly live a healthy life.
- Optimize – Now that the foundation for your health has been repaired, it’s time to fine-tune your plan in order to sustain your results. The process starts with follow-up lab tests so we can evaluate how to fine-tune your treatment plan. This often includes the reduction of old medications, adding in revitalizing hormones, and creating a healthy lifestyle plan that allows you to sustain your results for a lifetime. You will be empowered with the tools and support from our team to help you become the best version of yourself, so you can live a healthier and happier life!
Do You Need Autoimmune Disease Treatment in Tampa, FL?
Here is a list of common symptoms of autoimmune diseases:
- Weight gain
- Muscle aches or weakness
- Low-grade fevers
- Weakness, trouble with coordination, balance, speaking, and walking
- Cold hands and/or feet
- Blurred vision
- Itchy skin
- Painful, stiff, swollen & deformed joints
- Hair Loss
- Trouble swallowing
- Brain fog
Live A Healthier and Happier Life With Autoimmune Disease Treatment in Tampa, FL
For autoimmune diseases, thousands of patients have been treated at BioDesign Wellness Center in Tampa, FL. Whether it’s Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, or CIDP, our team of experts will look at the underlying cause of inflammation and the associated epigenetics involved in the disease.
We can create a personalized autoimmune disease treatment plan for you here in Tampa, FL. Call us at (813) 445-7770 or complete the form here to learn more about mold toxicity treatment.