Chronic Fatigue Treatment in Tampa, FL
Many people who suffer chronic pain and fatigue find little to no relief from conventional medicine. At best, they are given what we refer to as a “wastebasket diagnosis,” such as chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), fibromyalgia, or depression.
Here at BioDesign Wellness Center, we do not employ a “cookie-cutter approach” to treating chronic fatigue. The best treatment is getting to the root of chronic fatigue by discovering and correcting underlying causes.
The symptoms of chronic fatigue include profound fatigue, light sensitivity, headache, muscle pain, joint pain, difficulty concentrating, mood swings, and depression.
Benefits of Chronic Fatigue Treatment in Tampa, FL
Here at BioDesign Wellness Center, we offer functional medicine to determine how and why chronic fatigue occurs and restore health by addressing the root cause of chronic fatigue. We can provide you with an individualized, patient-centered plan to address the underlying cause of chronic fatigue and promote optimal wellness.
- Personalized treatment – Our chronic fatigue treatment is tailor-fitted to each patient’s medical history, symptoms, and laboratory results.
- Relief from symptoms – Patients with chronic fatigue usually experiences brain fog, mood swings, and exhaustion. In chronic fatigue treatment, we try to understand how a person feels and acts to identify how their fears of activity result in behaviors that ultimately cause them to feel more exhausted. Chronic fatigue treatment has improved fatigue levels, work, and social adjustment, depression, and anxiety.
- Better sleep – Chronic fatigue symptoms often go hand in hand with a lack of restful sleep. Through chronic fatigue treatment here at BioDesign Wellness Center, we can help you with sleep disturbance issues to provide you a better sleep. A night of good sleep can antagonize other symptoms of chronic fatigue.
- Improved habits and lifestyle changes – Our chronic fatigue treatment approach is holistic. We believe that improving habits, modifying the diet, and changing lifestyle habits can help manage symptoms of chronic fatigue.
How Does Chronic Fatigue Treatment in Tampa, FL Work?
The general approach to a patient with chronic fatigue should start with a history and physical examination, focusing on identifying the most bothersome symptoms and red flag symptoms that may indicate a more serious underlying illness.
- Discover – Together, we will meet to discuss your health goals so that we, as practitioners, can design a personalized plan to help you achieve those goals. We will also use comprehensive lab testing such as hormones, vitamin levels, and brain testing to discover the root cause of your symptoms. Addressing the root cause is key to being able to create long-lasting results.
- Restore – In this phase, our practitioners design a personalized plan for you based on the 5 Pillars of Health (Nutrition, Fitness, Gut Health, Stress Management & Hormones). Addressing all five pillars is the best way to achieve long-lasting results. The first step is a detox, which every person needs in order to allow their body to fully be available to heal itself. Then, based on your goals and lab results, our medical team will guide you one-on-one or virtually through each additional step of your plan to ensure you have all the support you need. We will not only help you resolve your chronic health issues, but we will remove the confusion that is out there about how to truly live a healthy life.
- Optimize – Now that the foundation for your health has been repaired, it’s time to fine-tune your plan in order to sustain your results. The process starts with follow-up lab tests so we can evaluate how to fine-tune your treatment plan. This often includes the reduction of old medications, adding in revitalizing hormones, and creating a healthy lifestyle plan that allows you to sustain your results for a lifetime. You will be empowered with the tools and support from our team to help you become the best version of yourself, so you can live a healthier and happier life!
Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and depression may share some symptoms, but they may not have the exact underlying cause.
What to Expect After Chronic Fatigue Treatment in Tampa, FL
Chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and depression have common symptoms, including the following:
- Brain fog (inability to focus or think clearly; impaired memory)
- Unexplained aches and pains
- Irritability, sadness, and mood swings
- Poor sleep
Most often, a wastebasket diagnosis is unscientific. Despite numerous tests, the results all came back normal, leading the doctor to conclude that the symptoms were in the patient’s head. There is no conventional medicine test for chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, or depression. Doctors may diagnose these conditions based on a cluster of symptoms and assign them a label.
The journey from poor health to living well starts with understanding you. We get to the root of complex, chronic health conditions through discovering and correcting underlying causes. Functional Medicine determines how and why illness occurs and restores health by addressing each individual’s root causes of disease.
That’s where functional medicine comes in. We work with you through a patient-centered approach to find out what works for you and what doesn’t. With BioDesign Wellness Center in Tampa, FL, you’ll learn to make better choices about what goes into your body (and what stays out).
We’re here to walk alongside you as you take steps toward better health. We care about you, not that thing that’s been making you feel bad later. We’re here to help you understand why it’s happening and how we can fix it together so that it never happens again.
Re-energize Through Chronic Fatigue Treatment in Tampa, FL
We believe that your body can heal itself. The power to live well and be well is in your hands, and we, at BioDesign Wellness Center in Tampa, FL, are here to help you get there. We provide chronic fatigue treatment to restore your health by addressing the root causes of this disease.
We can help you get the best chronic fatigue treatment in Tampa, FL. Call us at (813) 445-7770 or complete the form here to learn more about chronic fatigue treatment.