Mold Toxicity Treatment in Tampa, FL
Here in Tampa FL, it’s a fact of life that mold is commonly found in our homes and commercial buildings. In fact, according to many reputable sources, 50 percent of all facilities in the United States are water damaged, and here in Tampa FL, we believe that percentage to be much higher.
Are you suspecting mold in your home or office? Your next step should be to find a professional to conduct a home or office mold inspection.
Your next stop should be BioDesign Wellness Center if you turn up positive. Our wellness specialists offer comprehensive testing and treatment for mold toxicity, which works by removing toxins from the body, including living and dead spores. Many patients report being able to feel better in no time!
Even if your initial exposure to mold was years ago, you might still be suffering from that exposure. Mold toxicity treatment can help you.
Benefits of Mold Toxicity Treatment in Tampa
Mold illness begins when someone with a genetic susceptibility to mold is exposed to mold that they are susceptible to. As a result of repeated and chronic exposure to mold toxins in Tampa FL, the immune system becomes dysregulated. This is where you can benefit from the mold toxicity treatment that BioDesign Wellness Center provides.
- Improves immunity – Mold toxicity treatment can help improve immunity. It supports the body’s immune system and safely detoxifies the system. Those with depressed immune systems need to minimize exposure to dust both at the hospital and at home.
- Reverses respiratory burden – Certain molds can also cause asthma attacks in people with asthma and increase breathing difficulty in people with chronic lung diseases. Mold toxicity treatment can help prevent asthma attacks from recurring by minimizing the amount of dust in the home and controlling humidity.
- Improves cognition – Many patients with memory loss and dementia are simply toxic from mold, which is a reversible condition. Our mold toxicity treatment can accurately diagnose mold toxicity and continue with the most effective treatment for the patient.
How Does Mold Toxicity Treatment in Tampa, FL Work?
BioDesign Wellness Center’s mold toxicity treatment focuses on identifying the infectious strains of mold (Stachybotrys and Chrysonilia) and their by-products (mycotoxins) to evaluate the toxic burden of the immune system.
CIRS (chronic inflammatory response syndrome) is a mold-related condition that often affects our patients at BioDesign Wellness Center. Many of these patients have lived with CIRS for months or even years only to have their doctor downplay their symptoms or tell them, “Your lab results are normal.”
Most of these patients didn’t have a chance in the mainstream healthcare system, where patients spend an average of seven minutes with their doctor every few months and maybe 20 minutes with a specialist who never asks about their work or home environment.
BioDesign Wellness Center can assist in diagnosing and treating CIRS. Mold exposure, Lyme disease, or other inflammatory processes can lead to inflammatory conditions. By determining the best path for mold toxicity treatment, you can ensure the best results.
It is essential to know what to ask and listen to identify a true case of CIRS in water-damaged buildings. Additionally, it may take the doctor three hours to establish a diagnosis and begin treatment. We must rule out other possible causes of the symptoms, review previous tests from other providers, and order our tests specifically associated with mold-related illnesses.
Binders are prescription medications and supplements used to reduce the body’s mycotoxin burden. In technical terms, these compounds don’t bind mycotoxins, but they adsorb them like static. Mycotoxins are secreted with bile from the gallbladder into the intestines. Binders in the intestines adhere to mycotoxins, which are then excreted through the stool.
Symptoms of Mold Toxicity Treatment in Tampa, FL
If you’ve researched toxic mold, you may already know it can cause a wide variety of symptoms, including:
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, and/or bloating
- Chronic burning in the throat and nasal passages
- Coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Difficulty concentrating
- Disorientation and/or dizziness
- Eye irritation or tearing of the eyes
- Fatigue and weakness
- Headache and/or light sensitivity
- Hearing loss
- Heightened sensitivity to chemicals and foods
- Increased urinary frequency or increased thirst
- Irregular heartbeat
- Loss of balance
- Morning stiffness and/or joint pain
- Muscle weakness
- Poor memory, difficulty finding words
- Skin rashes
- Sleep problems
- Slower reaction time
- Static shocks or metallic taste in the mouth
- Unusual skin sensations, tingling, and numbness
- Vision changes
Get Mold Toxicity Treatment in Tampa, FL
Now that you’re aware of the dangers of toxic molds and the symptoms they can cause, you’re probably eager to learn what you can do to defend yourself. BioDesign Wellness Center offers mold toxicity treatment, helping you achieve a better quality of life.
We can help you get the best mold toxicity treatment here in Tampa FL. Call us at (813) 445-7770 or complete the form here to learn more about mold toxicity treatment.