Double Chin Removal
Get a more defined jawline with double chin removal using FDA-approved Kybella injections at BioDesign Wellness in Tampa!
Double Chin Removal in Tampa Guarantees a More Chiseled Face
We offer double chin removal at BioDesign Wellness in Tampa to get a more defined jawline, boosting your self-esteem and self-confidence. Our double chin removal procedure uses Kybella injections to melt fat and provide you with a chiseled jawline profile and a reduced double chin.
With double chin removal, you can get rid of the problematic submental fat under your chin to have a slimmer neck, a more defined jawline, and a younger appearance!
Benefits of Double Chin Removal in Tampa
- More defined jawline – We use Kybella injections that target fat cells. This will get rid of sagging skin and leave you with a more defined jawline.
- Designed to be permanent – Double chin removal with Kybella injections is intended to be a permanent solution to remove the chin as it targets and breaks down fat cells.
- Minimal downtime – Double chin removal has virtually little to no downtime since patients don’t have to go through surgery or pain. Also, recovery time is quick so that you can carry on as usual!
- Minimally invasive – Double chin removal is an excellent alternative to chin liposuction, with no surgery involved, so you do not need to worry about complications and infections.
- Does not leave scars – Double chin removal with Kybella is non-surgical and minimally invasive. It won’t leave you with nasty scars.
Kybella injections are non-invasive and non-surgical treatments used for double chin removal.
Remove double chins with Kybella injections.
Get rid of your double chin and achieve a slimmer face and neck! Double chin removal with Kybella injections might be for you.
We provide functional medicine, hormone therapy, and aesthetic services. Our physician-guided approach to your healthcare ensures that only the best (and right-for-you) treatments are offered and provided to help you look and feel your best.
Call us at (813) 445-7770 or complete the form here to learn more about Kybella injections.
Common Questions About Double Chin Removal in Tampa
Insights into cortisol’s connection to hot flashes and night sweats.Learn More
The history of Hormone Replacement Therapy from a medical doctor’s perspective.Learn More
We examined the issue — here, we provide the additional information and context to deal constructively with those concerns.Learn More
An overview of the process involved in diagnosing and treating our female patients suffering a hormone deficiency.Learn More
Eating healthy fats will start to restore your cell membranes to a healthy state, allowing for better hormone reception.Learn More