Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy
Harness the body’s ability to heal itself with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy in BioDesign Wellness in Tampa!
Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy is available in Tampa!
Platelet-rich plasma is a regenerative medicine therapy. It harnesses your body’s ability to heal itself so that you can get better faster!
BioDesign Wellness in Tampa offers platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy, wherein we use a sample of the patient’s blood to assist with faster healing and recovery. Platelet-rich plasma therapy is used for hair restoration and skin rejuvenation.
Get the appearance of younger, healthier skin without undergoing surgery with platelet-rich plasma therapy!
Benefits of Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy in Tampa
Here are the different benefits of platelet-rich plasma therapy in Tampa:
- A natural form of treatment – Platelet-rich plasma therapy is entirely natural, as it harnesses your own body’s power to heal itself.
- Minimally-invasive procedure – Platelet-rich plasma therapy is minimally invasive and is injection-based. Blood extraction for the platelet collection is the only invasive step in this procedure.
- No downtime – Platelet-rich plasma therapy is injection-based and requires no anesthesia or incisions. It also has no downtime so that you can resume your daily activities right away.
- Safe and almost pain-free – PRP contains your own body’s cells, so there is no risk of rejection, no side effects, and no risk of allergic reactions.
- Stimulates hair regrowth – Platelet-rich plasma contains growth factors and cytokines that will help regrow hair strands, improve hair follicles’ strength, and increase the hair density.
- Rejuvenates the skin – Platelet-rich plasma helps stimulate the growth of new skin cells. This increases collagen and elastin production to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give you tighter and firmer skin.
Is Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy in Tampa Suitable for Me?
To maintain your youthful glow, we recommend combining platelet-rich plasma therapy with the skin tightening effect of Morpheus8. This treatment will address signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and age spots.
It has been proven that platelet-rich plasma therapy increases hair density in men and women, thus counteracting hair loss. Different growth factors and cytokines are present in plasma-rich plasma, which are required for stimulating hair growth.
Platelet-rich plasma therapy harnesses the body’s natural healing abilities for hair loss restoration and revealing younger-looking skin!
Get a natural form of treatment with Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy in Tampa
Harness the power of the body’s considerable ability to heal itself with platelet-rich plasma therapy for hair restoration and facial rejuvenation.
BioDesign Wellness Center in Tampa provides functional medicine, hormone therapy, and aesthetic services. Our physician-guided approach to your healthcare ensures that only the best (and right-for-you) treatments are offered and provided to help you look and feel your best.
Call us at (813) 445-7770 or complete the form here to learn more about platelet-rich plasma therapy.
Common Questions About Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy in Tampa
Insights into cortisol’s connection to hot flashes and night sweats.Learn More
The history of Hormone Replacement Therapy from a medical doctor’s perspective.Learn More
We examined the issue — here, we provide the additional information and context to deal constructively with those concerns.Learn More
An overview of the process involved in diagnosing and treating our female patients suffering a hormone deficiency.Learn More
Eating healthy fats will start to restore your cell membranes to a healthy state, allowing for better hormone reception.Learn More