Non-Invasive Face Lift
Reverse aging and appear younger-looking with a non-invasive facelift at BioDesign Wellness Center!
Non-Invasive Face Lift is available at BioDesign Wellness Center in Tampa!
Our skin loses its elasticity as we age, causing fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
At BioDesign Wellness in Tampa, we provide non-invasive face lift procedures to reverse signs of aging. We offer dermal fillers, skin tightening treatments, and facial thread lifts to give you a younger-looking appearance.
Non-invasive facelifts in Tampa are safe and effective for reducing signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin, so you can appear more youthful.
Benefits of Non-Invasive Face Lift in Tampa
- Improves skin elasticity – Treatments for non-invasive facelifts stimulate collagen production, providing you with a natural-looking lift and firmer skin.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles – Over time, you may notice a reduced appearance of fine and deeper lines and wrinkles after the procedure, giving you a younger-looking appearance.
- Lessens skin sagging – The non-invasive facelift tightens the skin, reducing sagginess in stubborn areas such as the jawline and cheek. It also restores lost volume caused by aging.
- Provides natural-looking results – Dermal fillers used in non-invasive facelifts contain hyaluronic acid, giving you the most natural plump and lifted look.
- Minimal downtime – No downtime is required following our non-invasive facelift treatment. You can even do it during your lunch hour!
- More affordable alternative – Surgical facelifts are costlier than non-invasive facelifts. Save thousands of dollars even from hospital bills after the treatment.
- Less risk of surgery – There is no need to worry about complications or infections with our non-surgical, non-invasive facelift.
Non-Invasive Face Lift Available in Tampa
Facial Thread Lift with PDO Threads
Tiny threads are inserted beneath the skin to “lift” up specific areas. Micro-injuries are caused as the thread is tightened around threaded areas, stimulating collagen production. This will improve your skin’s suppleness, youthfulness, and elasticity.
Dermal fillers we use at BioDesign Wellness are FDA-approved, so you know that they are safe and effective. We carry different dermal filler brands (Juvederm, Radiesse, Restylane, and RHA Collection) with varying viscosity and elasticity. Depending on your skin concerns and aesthetic goals, we will recommend the best dermal filler suited to your needs.
Skin Tightening with Morpheus8
Skin tightening uses Morpheus8, a microneedling device that uses radiofrequency energy to subdermally remodel adipose tissue to better contour the face and body. You can achieve optimal results by combining it with platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment!
A non-invasive facelift helps reverse age-related skin concerns to give you a youthful look.
Rejuvenate Your Face with Non-Invasive Face Lift in Tampa
BioDesign Wellness Center in Tampa offers a variety of non-invasive facelift procedures that will best suit your aesthetic needs and concerns. We will help you choose the best treatment to give you the youthful and tight look you have always desired.
BioDesign Wellness provides functional medicine, hormone therapy, and aesthetic services. Our physician-guided approach to your healthcare ensures that only the best (and right-for-you) treatments are offered and provided to help you look and feel your best!
Take the first step to a more confident and attractive version of yourself. Call us at (813) 445-7770 or complete the form here.
Common Questions About Non-Invasive Face Lift in Tampa
Insights into cortisol’s connection to hot flashes and night sweats.Learn More
The history of Hormone Replacement Therapy from a medical doctor’s perspective.Learn More
We examined the issue — here, we provide the additional information and context to deal constructively with those concerns.Learn More
An overview of the process involved in diagnosing and treating our female patients suffering a hormone deficiency.Learn More
Eating healthy fats will start to restore your cell membranes to a healthy state, allowing for better hormone reception.Learn More